Updates & Downloads
GTU 10 US software version 2.90
as of November 16, 2011
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.90:
- Added support for customizable low battery alerts, poor GPS reception alerts, and external power lost alerts
- Added support for speed alerts, scheduled check-ins, and continuous tracking sessions for Deluxe service plan customers
- Added support for network assisted location in situations where GPS is unavailable
- Added GPS and network signal strength reporting
- Improved battery life for scenarios where no GPS fix is possible or network connection is unavailable
- Improved response time for locate requests in some situations
- Fixed potential issue that could prevent the device from responding to locate requests
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.60:
- Fixed issue where the device could send geofence exit alerts without actually leaving the geofence.
- Improved geofence alert detection in areas with less than idea GPS coverage.
- Improved accuracy of reported battery level.
- Improved compatibility with some cigarette lighter adapters.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.