Updates & Downloads
dezl 560 (GCD file) software version 3.40
as of June 3, 2013
Use myDashboard to install this file.
View system requirements
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Fixed an error that caused circuitous routing in Truck mode.
- Fixed an error that caused routing via ramps at motorway junctions in Truck mode.
- Fixed an error that caused circuitous routes via ferries in Truck mode, while navigating in Greece.
- Fixed an error that caused new maps to fail authentication.
- Added a feature to route Trucks according to European tunnel restrictions.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Fixed an error that caused truck restrictions to be shown for RVs and delivery vehicles.
- Fixed an error that caused some address searches to fail.
- Fixed an error that caused myTrends to re-enable after a power cycle.
- Added the ability to display warnings for steep ascents.
- Improved route calculations involving highway ramps.
- Improved software stability.
- FMI (Fleet Management Interface) Changes:
- Fixed an error that kept server-created waypoint categories from appearing on the device.
- Fixed an error that kept stop statuses from being sent for stops moved by the server.
- Fixed an error where drivers were not notified of dispatcher-deleted stops.
- Fixed an error that caused the Auto Arrival prompt to sometimes not appear.
- Fixed an error that allowed driver statuses to be changed without the correct password.
- Fixed errors with canned response creation and deletion.
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Fixed an error that caused searches using international characters to omit some results.
- Fixed an error that caused a long delay when searching for addresses in the Ukraine.
- Fixed several errors with the Trip Planner.
- Fixed an error that caused the wrong speed limits to display in some areas.
- Fixed an error that caused the device to freeze when routing through roundabouts on 3rd-party maps.
- Fixed an error that caused route calculation times to lengthen over time.
- Fixed an error that caused search subcategories to not display for some 3rd-party POI files.
- Updated battery charging mode to comply with new California energy regulations.
- Fixed an error that caused truck arrival times in Europe to be underestimated.
- Added the ability for a driver to see the hours remaining before incurring an hours-of-service violation.
- Fixed an error that caused truck routes to exit a highway and then immediately rejoin it.
- FMI (Fleet Management Interface) Changes:
- Improved performance when dealing with large numbers of text messages or stops.
- Fixed an error that prevented the Delete Data All command from deleting all data.
- Added a new command to send 1,000-character text messages.
- Fixed an error that caused text containing international characters to truncate when sent to the server.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
- Fixed truck routing errors (a map update is required, 2013.21 EU).
- Added support for Passenger Seat provisions of HOS rules for NA only.
- Added support for HOS rule changes that take effect in summer 2013 for NA only.
- Drivers will no longer be automatically set to On Duty status when not moving and in Driving status.
- Fixed a possible incorrect violation warning when switching from Sleeper to Driving status.
- Added Automatic On-Board Recording Device (AOBRD) support when used with a compatible Fleet Management Interface system.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Fixed a bug that caused the devices with nearly full storage to crash when loading map updates.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Improved truck route arrival-time estimates.
- Fixed a map-drawing bug for routes started from the Fleet Management Interface.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.70:
- Improved the delay time in Traffic Map drawing.
- Default to AZERTY keyboard in Belgian locale.
- Updated to comply with France Safety Camera decree.
- Added Support for Yandex Traffic Service in Russia.
- Support for RDS based live Parking information update.
- Fixed issues with alerts when unit is in charging mode.
- Routing improvements with trafficTrends.
- Added display exit name along with the exit number.
- Improved several Map drawing features.
- Fixed some issues with GPX importing.
- Fixed some issues in Custom Avoidances feature.
- Several other cosmetic improvements added in the User Interface.
- Added cosmetic improvements to FMI features.
- Improved the HOS module.
- Added Truck Parking subcategory for Trucking POIs.
- Improved the Truck Speed Limits at roundabouts.
- Improves along route searching for POIs for NTTS.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.50:
- Note: During this update the screen of your device will go blank for up to 1 minute. Please do not turn off your device until the update has completed.
- All map files now updated when the user updates the maps.
- Fixed error with custom road avoidances.
- myTrends routes now use previously traveled roads when possible.
- Improved RV routing for low gross-weight vehicles.
- Fixed error that caused Hours of Service to reset incorrectly after 34-hour break.
- Exit Services in Europe now shows Fuel Stations instead of Truck Stops.
- Added support for industrial complex trucking category for future Europe maps.
- Many other minor improvements and fixes.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Corrected an issue where trafficTrends data was not being used for route calculations when enabled.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Fixed an issue where changing the route Calculation Mode did not update the current trip.
- Fixed an issue where the More Data Layout fields on the map were not always updated.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Fixed incorrect speed limit displaying for areas where speed limit depends on dawn and dusk times.
- Fixed an issue with services at truck stops not being translated.
- Fixed an issue with Custom Avoidances not saving properly.
- Fixed an issue where an IFTA Logging Trip Report may not be recorded.
- Improved performance of IFTA Logging when there are several Trip Reports.
- Fixed an issue where a Hours of Service 14 hour violation warning would not display when switching to driving.
- Added Fleet Management icons to the custom Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Screenshot not to work.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.