Updates & Downloads
Forerunner 210 software version 2.70
as of December 20, 2013
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed an issue where the device could display a blank screen while connected to the charger.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improved system response when starting an activity and the device is full of activities. To improve performance when viewing history it is recommended that you periodically remove old activities.
- Added a method to delete all activities after the delete activity prompt in history. The delete activity prompt is accessed by pressing the start/stop and lap/reset buttons simultaneously while viewing history.
- Added check to prevent SW update starting if battery voltage is too low
- Changes to support manufacturing.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Added lap timer feature. The page shows the current lap distance in the top timer field, the lap time in the middle, and the lap pace in the lower.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed more instances that could cause the device to report that zero calories were burned during an activity.
- Fixed an issue where a the device could incorrectly connect to another user's HR monitor or foot pod.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.30:
- Fixed an issue where the device would no longer connect to heart rate monitor or foot pod without being turned all the way off and back on.
- Fixed some instances that could cause the device to report that zero calories were burned during an activity.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an activity file to not be closed correctly and thus not upload successfully to Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Center.
- Added Auto Lap option of 3.1 miles or 5 km.
- Changed to record heart rate data even more frequently when GPS is off.
- Updated Russian fonts and translations.
- Updated German translations for 'Locating Satellites' and 'Lost Satellite Reception'.
- Updated Czech translation for the Czech language.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Fixed issue that caused all data to be deleted if the watch locked up while connected to a computer.
- Fixed issue where activity was automatically reset after exiting power save mode and restarting the timer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.