Updates & Downloads
Training Center with ANT Agent Mac Legacy Version software version 3.0.4 with ANT Agent 2.1.6 for
as of June 3, 2010
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 3.0.3 to 3.0.4:
- Fixed user profile reverting to default values when re-launching application on Snow Leopard.
Changes made from version 3.0.1 to 3.0.3:
- Added support for sending/receiving Workouts to/from Edge 500. Note 'Repeat Until' steps and steps with Power targets are not yet supported.
- Added support for sending Speed Zones in the User profile to Edge 500.
- Added more robust handling of invalid activities and courses.
- Added ability to import supported file types without connecting a Garmin fitness device.
- Fixed a rounding issue with seconds in certain displayed times.
- Fixed issue with deleted items not being properly removed when in Comparison mode.
- Fixed issue where Repeat steps with Custom heart rate zones would show up with 0 upper and lower values when transferred to device or exported.
- Fixed a crash when transferring certain invalid user data from Forerunner devices.
- Fixed Comparison toolbar cross-fade animation on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed overlapping progress text on Tiger.
- Fixed database performance issues for users that migrated very large 2.x databases with GTC 3.01.
- Fixed erroneous display of heart rate zones for Courses. Courses do not have zone information.
- Improved application reliability when importing or receiving large activities and courses.
Changes made from version 2.1.8 to 3.0.1:
- Added support for Garmin Edge 500 cycling computer
- Added all-new multiple graph display
- Added power and grade graphs
- Added zone information to graphs
- Added graph data smoothing
- Added all-new map display
- Added ability to compare any two activities, laps, or courses
- Added ability to view activities and courses in Google Earth
- Added the capability to export selected item to a TCX or GPX file
- Added the capability to import multiple files at once
- Added import capability for several XML formats:
- GPX v1.1
- Legacy PC Training Center history and workout formats
- Added ability to choose which workouts or courses to transfer when the device limits are exceeded
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization
- Fixed unexpected behavior when renaming items
- Fixed problem reading from devices in multi-byte language environments
- Fixed issues with receiving and exporting certain Multisport activities
- Fixed resting heart rate incompatibility in user profile
- Fixed issues with incorrectly allowing zero-values for some user profile and workout elements
- Fixed various issues when importing badly formed TCX files
- Fixed unexpected application failure when processing certain workouts with power targets
- Improved performance of the course point tool
- Improved application stability when displaying many European and custom map products
- Improved application responsiveness and progress feedback
Changes made from version 18.104.22.168 to 2.1.8:
- Added support to receive Multisport activities from Forerunner® 310XT
- Added support to send user profile to FR60
- Added support for reporting application crashes
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash at startup if there was a paired Forerunner® 50
- Fixed an issue that caused delete to fail in non-English version
- Fixed an issue that caused conflict alert for user profile to show up during every transfer
- Fixed a number of XML export and transfer issues
Changes made from version 2.1.7 to 22.214.171.124:
- Added support for FR60 and Forerunner 310XT
- Download history from FR60 and Forerunner 310XT.
- Send firmware updates and user profile to FR60 and Forerunner 310XT.
- Send/Receive workouts, courses and goals from Forerunner 310XT.
- Includes Garmin ANT Agent 2.1.0.
- Updated last transfer status text to include information about Garmin Connect server responses during transfer.
- Avoided creating duplicates of TCX files in the device History folder.
- Fixed a crash where launching ANT Agent would crash when a removable volume with non-English characters in the name was mounted.
- Fixed crashes involving application termination.
- Download the dmg file using the link above.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A new Finder window will open. Locate and double-click on the 'Training Center with ANT Agent' icon.
- Follow the installer program's prompts to install.
- Apple Macintosh with a PowerPC or Intel processor
- Mac OS 10.4 or higher