Updates & Downloads
Checklist Editor software version 2.30
as of December 16, 2010
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This software is used to create checklist files for the Garmin G300, G3X cockpit display systems, GPSMAP 695/696, and the aera 796/795.
- Currently help files are unavailable for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Installer update to support Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Download and run the self-extracting executable file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the ACE checklist editor.
- To use a checklist file with your Garmin cockpit display or portable GPS unit, save the .ace file to the root level of an SD card and insert it in the unit's card slot.
- For further instructions, consult the checklist editor application's Help menu.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later operating system.