Updates & Downloads
Harley-Davidson Zumo 660 Dealer Database software version 7.00
as of August 13, 2013
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Harley-Davidson dealer database update v7.00 as of Aug 2013
- Please ensure your GPS is turned on and connected to a USB port on your PC.
- Remove and save to your PC any file inside the navigation unit's Garmin\POI\folder that is named D1685000A.gpi, D1685000B.gpi,D1685000C.gpi,or D1685000D.gpi. (If the update for some reason does not work, you may want to save the original file back in the Garmin\POI\folder.)
- Run the executable file with the powered on GPS unit still connected to your USB
port on your PC.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.