Updates & Downloads
Garmin Flight Log Conversion for Aviation. software version 2.00
as of August 4, 2010
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This zip file contains the Garmin Flight Log Conversion Software 006-A0130-20 for G1000, G900X, G300, and G3X customers. It converts the flights that are logged to a csv file on the card to KML for viewing in Google Earth.
- Extract the zip file to the location you want to run the application from.
- Your computer will need to have the Microsoft .NET Framework program
version 2.0 or higher installed on your PC to run this program. If you don't
have it, you can download it from Microsoft Download website at
- Download and install Google Earth. Testing was done on version 5.1 but newer versions should work.
- Read the DataLogPresentationGeneric.pdf for information on how to use the program.
If you get an error that says 'Application not found' after pressing the 'Open In Google Earth' button then Google Earth is not associated with .kml files. You can double click on a .kml file and assign it to Google Earth.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later operating system.