Updates & Downloads
Forerunner 110 software version 2.70
as of December 20, 2013
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed an issue where the device could display a blank screen while connected to the charger.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improved system response when starting an activity and the device is full of activities. To improve performance when viewing history it is recommended that you periodically remove old activities.
- Added a method to delete all activities after the delete activity prompt in history. The delete activity prompt is accessed by pressing the start/stop and lap/reset buttons simultaneously while viewing history.
- Added check to prevent SW update starting if battery voltage is too low.
- Changes to support manufacturing.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fixed some instances that could cause the device to report that zero calories were burned during an activity.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an activity file to not be closed correctly and thus not upload successfully to Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Center.
- Fixed an issue where a the device could incorrectly connect to another user's HR monitor.
- Added Auto Lap option of 3.1 miles or 5 km.
- Changed to record heart rate data even more frequently when GPS is off.
- Updated Russian fonts and translations.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed issue where heart rate display could drop out periodically.
- Updated German translation for "Locating Satellites" and "Lost Satellite Reception".
- Updated Czech translation for the Czech language.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed issue that caused all data to be deleted if the watch locked up while connected to a computer.
- Added support for improved Firstbeat calorie calculations.
- Added support for Russian language.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.20:
- Fixed issue where the watch could freeze when dropping a lap.
- Fixed issue where the current activity file could fail to save.
- Changed to allow the watch to show the current activity in history.
- Changed history page to show "Today," "Yesterday," or the day of the week for the last six days rather than the date.
- Added feature to turn off the watch by holding the light key and answering yes to the prompt.
- Changed to allow all menus/lists to wrap.
- Updated translations.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.