Updates & Downloads
DNX 7x60/9X60 software version 4.31
as of January 27, 2014
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Before updating your Kenwood Navigation System, please update your Kenwood receiver software at www.kenwood.com/cs/ce/mm/firmware.
Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.31:
- Fixed incorrect city search language for Thai dual language map.
- Fixed incorrect city search results for Thai dual language map.
- Fixed incorrect POI language for Thai dual language map.
- Improved logic for displaying and acknowledging EULAs.
Changes made from version 4.20 to 4.30:
- Fix stability issue when both maps on internal flash and external SD card are disabled.
- Fix stability issue when maps and ASR files are mismatched.
- Fix issue where postal code button will display even when maps do not support it.
- Fix slow POI searches in Indonesia
- Fix stability issue when rapidly entering and exiting test mode.
- Fix cursor movment on the Find Address page
- Fix layout of Spell button on city search page
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.20:
- Fixed GPU driver memory leak that caused map to stop drawing.
- Fixed blinking map route line.
- Fixed navigation freeze at specific point in the Netherlands.
- Fixed language setting reset during ignition cycle on/off.
- Fixed corrupted letters in Middle East 2011.10 map.
- Fixed the problem of route saved with different map.
- Fixed the problem of re-input of street during address search.
- Fixed where help file text is small on high-res display.
- Fixed blinking/corrupted map lines.
Changes made from version 3.90 to 4.00:
- Improved rendering of certain Thai font characters.
- Improved map stability.
- Added support for accessing 3D buildings from an SD card.
Changes made from version 3.80 to 3.90:
- Improved handling for Thai and Arabic languages.
- Improved handling for OEM dealer databases.
Changes made from version 3.70 to 3.80:
- Fixed issue with junction views not being displayed in certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue with handling of via points when recalculating routes in heavy traffic.
- Fixed issue with alignment of ads for ad-based traffic (US model only).
- Fixed issue with keyboard language selection for non-Latin languages.
- Fixed issue with disappearing interface images and icons after a very long route calculation.
- Fixed issue with interface lockup while performing long searches when the FM traffic receiver is gathering traffic data.
- Improved stability of address searches.
- Improved stability of map drawing and scanning.
- Improved handling for picture-in-picture mode on the main map.
- Improved handling for voice recognition relating to the radio interface.
- Improved handling for Thai language.
- Improved handling for Arabic language.
- Added handling for Chinese language (Asia model only).
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:
- Improvements to handling of speech recognition commands.
- Create a 'garmin' folder on an SD data card (must be at least 30mb space available on the card).
- Download the appropriate self-extracting archive file onto your hard drive.
- Run the downloaded executable file.
- Click on Browse and select the SD card reader in the list, then select the 'garmin' folder.
- Click Unzip to save the files onto the 'garmin' directory on the SD card.
- Wait for the message that the update was unzipped successfully and close the updater.
- Safely remove SD card from PC.
- Insert SD card into Kenwood Navigation System. If there is already a card there, temporarily remove it.
- The update will begin. Do not power off unit while the update is in progress. When finished you can verify the update by checking the version number in Settings->System->About.
- Remove SD card.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows 2000 or later operating system and an available SD card reader.