Updates & Downloads
G500/G600 Series Trainer Base Install software version 1.2.0
as of June 1, 2010
View installation instructions and system requirements
- The G600 Trainer is partitioned into three downloads, including a Base Installation, and Add-ons for Garmin SVT™ Synthetic Vision Technology and FlightCharts®. The Base installation should be installed first.
- The Base installation is required to be installed first.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- 2.4GHz Processor
- Windows XP, or higher
- 1GB of RAM
- DirectX 9.0b, or higher
- 2GB of Hard Driver space
Changes made from version 1.1.0 to 1.2.0:
- Updated aviation databases
- Better support for Windows 7 installation
- Fixed True mode bug
- Fixed GNS Terrain Fail bug
- Download the Training Center update file into a directory on your hard drive. (e.g., c:\garmin).
- Change to the directory in which you downloaded the files, (e.g., c:\garmin), and run the executable file (.exe). Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update your Training Center installation.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later operating system.