Updates & Downloads
Foretrex 301/401 (WebUpdater) software version 2.60
as of October 26, 2011
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.60:
- Fixed two Norths being displayed on the compass when the language is set to Polish.
- Fixed possible shutdown on timer setup when the language is set to German.
- Fixed inability to modify North Reference when set to User.
- Improved calculations for total ascent/descent.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Waypoints now store the date and timestamp when the waypoint is saved.
- Fixed issue with the user datum.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added ability to manually set the UTC offset
- Added ability to import heartrate and cadence information with track data
- Fixed user grid datum to use custom grid settings
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Fixed excessive startup time when numerous tracks are loaded into the unit
- Improved behavior of the time field when it is added to the compass page
- Removed data fields from Foretrex 301 that require an altimeter
- Fixed improper drawing of routing lines when navigating to a point or along a route
- Corrected an issue when editing the position of a waypoint
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.