Updates & Downloads
iQue 3600 - Americas Standard Basemap software version 3.01
as of April 7, 2004
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Use this download to intall the latest version of the iQue 3600 Americas Standard Basemap.
- An initial installation of the Palm Desktop for Garmin iQue must be completed before installing this utility.
- This software requires the use of an expansion card (SD or MMC).
- Click on "Download" and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily locate the file by saving it to a location such as the "My Documents" folder or to "C:\".
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Locate the iQue3600-AmericasStandardBasemap_301.exe file and double-click on it. This will launch the iQue - Americas Standard basemap installation. The Americas Standard basemap will be installed the next time you run HotSync.
- HotSync your iQue. This will install the basemap to your SD-Card.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.