Updates & Downloads
iQue 3600 Voice Guidance Backup software version 1.0
as of February 27, 2004
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Voice Guidance Backup is a utility that can run on the iQue 3600 to save (backup) the voice guidance files to an expansion card (SD or MMC).
- Voice Guidance Backup requires iQue 3600 Release 3 software to be installed in order to function properly.
- When used with Release 3, the voice guidance files stored on the card will automatically be restored if they are not present on the device.
- An initial installation of the Palm Desktop for Garmin iQue must be completed before installing this utility.
- This software requires the use of an expansion card (SD or MMC).
- Click on "Download" and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily locate the file by saving it to a location such as the "My Documents" folder or to "C:\".
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Locate the iQue3600VoiceGuidanceBackup_10.prc and double-click on it. This will launch the Palm Install Tool and add the Voice Guidance Backup utility to the list of software that will be installed the next time you run HotSync.
- HotSync your iQue. This will install the utility.
- To run, locate the application called VoicGdncBkup (VoicGdnc...). It can be found under the category of All. Once you have located the VoicGdncBkup application, tap on it once. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.