Updates & Downloads
FlightPlan Migrator with USB Drivers software version 3.10
as of May 22, 2010
View installation instructions and system requirements
- The Garmin FlightPlan Migrator program transfers flight plans stored on your computer to the flight plan data card using the Garmin USB Aviation Data Card Programmer.
- This installer also includes the necessary Aviation USB drivers required to program data cards using the Garmin USB Aviation Data Card Programmer.
Changes made from version 3.01 to 3.10:
- Added support for 64-bit Windows operating systems including XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.01:
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer. Save it to a location where you can easily locate the file later such as the Desktop or to 'C:\'.
- Locate the saved file titled FlightPlanMigrator_310.exe. Double click the file icon to begin installation of the Garmin FlightPlan Migrator software.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.