Updates & Downloads
iQue Transfer Waypoints software version 2.2
as of January 28, 2004
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Transfer Waypoints allows you import the waypoints from a MapSource (*.mps) file to your Palm Desktop contact list
- This is Transfer Waypoints 2.2, which has language support for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. This will update the English version of Transfer Waypoints 2.0 if installed previously. For French, Italian, German and Spanish languages, please uninstall the previous version before installing this version.
- An initial installation of the Palm Desktop for Garmin iQue must be completed before installing this software.
- This software supports waypoint transfer only from Mapsource .mps files. If you have a Mapsource .gdb file, open the file in Mapsource and save the file as a .mps file before using the software
- Third party file formats are not supported.
Changes made from version 2.0 to 2.2:
- Added translations for French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- Installing the software
1.1. Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer. Choose a location where you can easily locate the file by saving it to a location such as the 'My Documents' folder or to 'C:\'.
1.2. Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
1.3. Locate the Transfer Waypoints file and double-click on it.
1.4. Follow the instructions to install the software on your computer.
- Using the software
2.1. Run the Palm Desktop application.
2.2. Change to the Address section of Palm Desktop.
2.3. Run Transfer Waypoints from the main menu by choosing Tools->Addins->Import Waypoints.
2.4. Find the Mapsource file containing the waypoints and click Open. All the waypoints in the Mapsource file should appear as contacts in the Palm Desktop.
2.5. Perform a hotsync to transfer the contacts to your iQue.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.