Updates & Downloads
Forerunner 405CX software version 2.40
as of July 28, 2011
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed issue with some units getting stuck at 100% charged or 0% charged.
- Changed to record heart rate data even more frequently when GPS is off.
- Changed to stop auto scrolling when timer is paused.
- Fixed a few translation issues.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.30:
- Added power save countdown to warn user before watch goes to power save mode.
- Added a reminder to reset the current activity if it has been more than four hours since the timer was stopped.
- Updated start and end dates of daylight saving time in Australia.
- Added time zone for Santiago, Chile.
- Fixed issue with workouts where heart rate was always displayed as BPM even during a step based on heart rate as %Max or %HRR.
- Fixed issue where three-digit laps would cause the watch to crash if language was set to Danish.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Fixed problem where extra calories could be added in biking mode when using heart rate-based calculation.
- Fixed problem where extra calories could be added in biking mode when the timer was stopped and restarted.
- Fixed problem where course goal time incorrectly included paused time.
- Improved reliability of software transfers from ANT Agent.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.