Updates & Downloads
nuvi 865T software version 4.70
as of December 28, 2009
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 4.60 to 4.70:
- General stability fixes.
- Resolved issue where scrolling through map in dense area may cause street labels to not be displayed.
- Resolved issue with unit converter precision and rounding.
- Fixed issue where roundabout turn icon occasionally drew at an incorrect angle.
- Fixed issue with Arabic street names not displaying.
- Resolved issue where searching near route could cause device to freeze/restart.
- Resolved issue with several foreign languages not displaying full name of streets in map view.
- Fixed loss of audio with Bluetooth and FM transmitter.
- Now capable of reading files (maps, etc) larger than 2GB.
- Resolved issue causing European devices not to be seen by WebUpdater or other Garmin software.
Changes made from version 4.50 to 4.60:
- Correct problem where units entered a loop of Updating GPS firmware.
Changes made from version 4.40 to 4.50:
- Corrected issue when unit is connected to a BMW mount.
Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.40:
- Note: Due to new POIs in recent maps, this update enables display of POIs on the map. If you would like to disable them, touch 'Tools -> Settings -> Map -> Down Arrow -> Enabled (adjacent to Show POIs) -> Hide All'.
- Corrected POI display behavior in newer maps.
- Improved handling of Safety Camera messages.
- Corrected the display of the Elevation map in Track Up and North Up map views.
- FM transmitter no longer reverts to FM mode after being switched to internal speaker.
- Corrected MSN Direct 'Go!' button functionality.
- Corrected issue that could result in MSN Direct Flight times to be displayed incorrectly.
- Corrected issue that could result in MSN Direct Flight review page error.
- MSN Direct Flight Status search selection is now saved in Recently Found list.
- Enhanced MSN Direct Flight data so that it is now accessible for all airports regardless of proximity.
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.30:
- Adjust FM transmitter performance for Europe.
- Improved category searching capability with newer maps.
- Fixed Safety Camera announcements to be in the correct language.
- Improved MSN Direct support.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.