Updates & Downloads
iQue Track Conduit software version 2.3
as of January 19, 2004
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This is Track Conduit 2.3, which has language support for Engish, French, Italian, German and Spanish. This will update version 2.2 if installed previously.
- The Track Conduit allows you to transfer saved and active track logs from your iQue to your PC. Once Track Conduit is installed, every time you HotSync your iQue to the Palm Desktop, the tracks are automatically saved by default in the C:\Program Files\Palm\'user'\Tracks\ directory as 'Tracks.mps'.
- An initial installation of the Palm Desktop for the Garmin iQue must be completed before installing this conduit.
- In order to view the saved tracks file, you need to use Garmin?s MapSource program, version 5.0 or higher.
Changes made from version 2.2 to 2.3:
- Added translations for French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- Click on "Download" and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily locate the file by saving it to a location such as the "My Documents" folder or to "C:\".
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Locate the Track Conduit file and double-click on it.
- The InstallShield program will run, installing the Track Conduit on your computer.
- Once Track Conduit is installed, every time you HotSync your iQue to the Palm Desktop, the tracks are automatically saved by default in the C:\Program Files\Palm\'user'\Tracks\ directory as 'Tracks.mps'.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.