Updates & Downloads
Training Center with ANT Agent for Mac software version 3.2.1 with ANT Agent 2.2.0
as of November 28, 2011
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Training Center allows you to view, analyze, and transfer data to and from your fitness device. See here for more information about Training Center.
- Garmin ANT Agent allows you to transfer fitness data from compatible Garmin ANT devices to and from your computer. Garmin ANT Agent detects any paired Garmin devices in range and automatically downloads fitness data to your computer where it can be viewed in Training Center. It can also be transferred to Garmin Connect.
- System Requirements:
Intel-based Mac running OS 10.5.8 or higher. Tiger and PowerPC users should use Training Center 3.0.4 available here.
150 MB free disk space
Changes made from version 3.1.7 to 3.2.1:
- Added ability to create manual activities.
- Added display of time and distance statistics for speed, heart rate and power zones.
- Added totals for folders.
- Added ability to import FIT files.
- Added ability to import GPX 1.0 files (previously limited to 1.1).
- Added Lion full-screen support.
Changes made from version 3.1.5 to 3.1.7:
- Fixed issue where laps were displayed and exported incorrectly on Mac OS X Lion.
- Fixed potential crash when syncing User Profile with some Edge 800 devices.
- Fixed crash when attempting to read data from Forerunner 305 devices.
- Fixed crash when reading certain workout files.
Changes made from version 3.1.4 to 3.1.5:
- Strings in FIT files are now read & written using UTF-8 encoding. If you are seeing garbled text, please update your device firmware.
- Fixed a crash caused by invalid FIT activities that do not contain a start time.
- Fixed a rare crash when reading certain TCX files.
- Fixed issue with zero duration laps from FIT files.
- Fixed issue with custom power workouts with values greater than 256 watts or 100%
Changes made from version 3.1.2 to 3.1.4:
- Fixed issue where non-English characters could become garbled when communicating with FIT devices.
Changes made from version 3.1.1 to 3.1.2:
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the automatic update process.
Changes made from version 3.0.4 to 3.1.1:
- Added automatic history grouping into Year/Month and Year/Week subfolders.
- Added User Profile support for power data and bike data.
- Added User Profile validation and error checking.
- Added ability to create workouts with power targets and durations (Note: not all devices support this).
- Added ability to easily send activities to Garmin Connect.
- Added new export formats: Comma Separated Values, Tab-delimited text, and iCal.
- Added ability to read/write instantaneous speed and source type for track points when available.
- Added ability to read/write cadence and sensor values from/to TCX files.
- Added ability to skip over corrupt user profiles and continue with the send/receive operation.
- Added contextual menus to activity list, stats table and workout steps table.
- Added ability to duplicate a workout.
- Added more robust handling of invalid FIT data.
- Fixed unexpected user profile behavior when multiple devices are connected.
- Fixed issue that could cause graphs to show inaccurate speed and pace.
- Fixed issue that could cause unorthodox time displays (e.g. 5 min 60 sec vs. 6min 00 sec).
- Fixed crash that could occur if a user unplugged a FIT device during a device transfer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the map to zoom incorrectly when creating new course points.
Changes made from version 3.0.3 to 3.0.4:
- Fixed user profile reverting to default values when re-launching application on Snow Leopard.
Changes made from version 3.0.1 to 3.0.3:
- Added support for sending/receiving Workouts to/from Edge 500. Note 'Repeat Until' steps and steps with Power targets are not yet supported.
- Added support for sending Speed Zones in the User profile to Edge 500.
- Added more robust handling of invalid activities and courses.
- Added ability to import supported file types without connecting a Garmin fitness device.
- Fixed a rounding issue with seconds in certain displayed times.
- Fixed issue with deleted items not being properly removed when in Comparison mode.
- Fixed issue where Repeat steps with Custom heart rate zones would show up with 0 upper and lower values when transferred to device or exported.
- Fixed a crash when transferring certain invalid user data from Forerunner devices.
- Fixed Comparison toolbar cross-fade animation on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed overlapping progress text on Tiger.
- Fixed database performance issues for users that migrated very large 2.x databases with GTC 3.01.
- Fixed erroneous display of heart rate zones for Courses. Courses do not have zone information.
- Improved application reliability when importing or receiving large activities and courses.
Changes made from version 2.1.8 to 3.0.1:
- Added support for Garmin Edge 500 cycling computer
- Added all-new multiple graph display
- Added power and grade graphs
- Added zone information to graphs
- Added graph data smoothing
- Added all-new map display
- Added ability to compare any two activities, laps, or courses
- Added ability to view activities and courses in Google Earth
- Added the capability to export selected item to a TCX or GPX file
- Added the capability to import multiple files at once
- Added import capability for several XML formats:
- GPX v1.1
- Legacy PC Training Center history and workout formats
- Added ability to choose which workouts or courses to transfer when the device limits are exceeded
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization
- Fixed unexpected behavior when renaming items
- Fixed problem reading from devices in multi-byte language environments
- Fixed issues with receiving and exporting certain Multisport activities
- Fixed resting heart rate incompatibility in user profile
- Fixed issues with incorrectly allowing zero-values for some user profile and workout elements
- Fixed various issues when importing badly formed TCX files
- Fixed unexpected application failure when processing certain workouts with power targets
- Improved performance of the course point tool
- Improved application stability when displaying many European and custom map products
- Improved application responsiveness and progress feedback
Changes made from version 184.108.40.206 to 2.1.8:
- Added support to receive Multisport activities from Forerunner® 310XT
- Added support to send user profile to FR60
- Added support for reporting application crashes
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash at startup if there was a paired Forerunner® 50
- Fixed an issue that caused delete to fail in non-English version
- Fixed an issue that caused conflict alert for user profile to show up during every transfer
- Fixed a number of XML export and transfer issues
Changes made from version 2.1.7 to 220.127.116.11:
- Added support for FR60 and Forerunner 310XT
- Download history from FR60 and Forerunner 310XT.
- Send firmware updates and user profile to FR60 and Forerunner 310XT.
- Send/Receive workouts, courses and goals from Forerunner 310XT.
- Includes Garmin ANT Agent 2.1.0.
- Updated last transfer status text to include information about Garmin Connect server responses during transfer.
- Avoided creating duplicates of TCX files in the device History folder.
- Fixed a crash where launching ANT Agent would crash when a removable volume with non-English characters in the name was mounted.
- Fixed crashes involving application termination.
- Download the dmg file using the link above.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A new Finder window will open. Locate and double-click on the 'Training Center with ANT Agent' icon.
- Follow the installer program's prompts to install.
- Apple Macintosh with a PowerPC or Intel processor
- Mac OS 10.4 or higher