Updates & Downloads
Approach G5 (WebUpdater) software version 3.70
as of September 1, 2010
View system requirements
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.70:
- Prevent updating aggregated statistics during a round of golf, necessary to ensure conformance if device is permitted when Local Rule is in effect (see USGA Decision 14-3/0.5).
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.50:
- Changes to support manufacturing.
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.30:
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Fixed problems with totaling scores on 9 hole courses.
- Improved visibility of tee box areas.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 3.00:
- Added stat-tracking features.
- Added calibrate touchscreen option to the settings menu.
- Added quick jump to any hole by holding the next or previous arrows on the map page.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed issue that caused units to lock up on the start-up page.
- Added customizable text to unit power-on screen. (see \Garmin\startup.txt)
- Touch Targeting will now show the total distance of the two legs on the green view button.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added address and phone number to the course information if available.
- Improved battery life.
- Fixed issue where certain holes failed to draw.
- Display scorecard during automatic hole transition if the user is keeping score.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Added ability to zoom the map while Touch Targeting.
- Added ability to calibrate the touch screen. To calibrate, hold the power button for 30 seconds when powering on the Approach.
- Improved Touch Targeting stability.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.