Updates & Downloads
Communicator Plugin with myGarmin Agent software version 2.9.2 with Agent 2.2
as of April 6, 2010
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Supports Windows XP and later.
- Supports Internet Explorer 6+ or Firefox 1.5+.
- This download only supports Windows computers. For the Mac download of Garmin Communicator Plugin click here.
Changes made from version 2.9.1 to 2.9.2:
- Added support for 2GB aviation data cards.
- Made GetBinaryFile function available to non-Garmin websites.
- Switching to indeterminate progress if the calculated progress is greater than 100%.
Changes made from version 2.8.3 to 2.9.1:
- Added support for aviation devices like G3X/G300 and aera.
- Added support for AOPA aviation updates.
Changes made from version 2.8.2 to 2.8.3:
- Fixed a myDashboard-related issue.
Changes made from version 2.8.1 to 2.8.2:
- Change in version number to remain consistent with 2.8.2 Mac release.
Changes made from version 2.7.3 to 2.8.1:
- Added support for sending unlock codes to legacy USB devices.
- Added support for sending New Leaf fitness data to FR 60.
- Fixed an issue that caused a dialog to show up when New Leaf fitness data was send to a fitness device.
- Fixed a folder creation issue with newer devices like nuvi 12xx, 13xx and 14xx.
Changes made from version 2.7.1 to 2.7.3:
- Fixed a domain locking security bypass reported by Secunia.
- Fixed a transfer issue with legacy USB fitness devices.
- Fixed an issue with receiving workouts and courses from Edge 605/705.
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily locate the file by saving it to a location such as the 'My Documents' folder or to 'C:\'.
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file and double-click on it.
- Once the installation is complete, you may delete the downloaded file.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.