Updates & Downloads
RoadTrip for Mac software version 2.0.2
as of March 24, 2009
View installation instructions and system requirements
- RoadTrip allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using your Garmin maps.
- RoadTrip provides the ability to search for points of interest from the convenience of your Mac and then send the locations to your Garmin GPS.
- The included utility MapManager copies maps and unlock codes into the right place to be accessible by RoadTrip and MapInstall. To migrate the maps from your Windows PC, download MapConverter onto your PC and follow the instructions.
- Download and install MapConverter for Windows to convert your unlocked PC maps for use on your Mac.
- System Requirements:
Intel-based or PowerPC G4 or later Mac
OS 10.5 or later
512 MB RAM
OS 10.5 or later
1 GB RAM
Changes made from version 2.0.1 to 2.0.2:
- Added ability to download tracks from Edge 605/705.
- Fixed issue where clicking with route tool could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue where the find bar would not show up a second time.
- Made find much more responsive to changes in criteria.
- Added ability to hit return while editing the Find Containing field to start find.
- Fixed issue where Find near Center of Screen wouldn't find everything in certain cases.
- Made deleting and renaming waypoints much faster.
- Fixed to include the phone number for waypoints sent to GPS and saved to GPX file.
- Fixed issue where importing certain GPX files could cause a crash.
- Improved issue where waypoints were duplicated when imported from GPS or GPX file.
- Fixed issue where recalculating route using the context menu could cause the routes title to be cleared.
- Fixed issue where SD cards with Eastern European and Asian characters in the volume name could cause a crash.
- Fixed auto update to not timeout prematurely.
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Double-click the file to open it.
- A new Finder window will open. Locate and double-click on the 'Garmin RoadTrip' icon.
- Follow the installer program's prompts to install Garmin RoadTrip.
- Apple Macintosh with a PowerPC or Intel processor
- Mac OS 10.4 or higher