Updates & Downloads
Roadtech Conquest software version 2.30
as of August 16, 2007
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.30:
- Fixed problem with highway avoidance not working correctly
- Fixed problem with custom waypoint symbols not displaying correctly
- Fixed problem with adding a via while doing an off-road route
- Improved display for waypoints with multiple categories
- It is recommended that you disable screen savers or other programs running on your PC while you go through the update process. Disruptions to the update process may render your GPS inoperable. If the transfer is interrupted, turn off the GPS and then turn it back on. Reboot your PC, go to step #4 and attempt the download again. GARMIN is not responsible for failed downloads of operating software to the GPS and factory resetting the GPS unit will fall under our Flat Rate Repair Policy.
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily locate the file by saving it to a location such as the 'My Documents' folder or to 'C:\'.
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it.
- Connect your GPS to your computer using a GARMIN USB Interface cable to an open USB port. Turn the GPS on.
- Click the 'OK' button on the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
- Select 'USB Device' then click on 'OK' to start the data transfer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.