Updates & Downloads
SNSRXCFG software version 3.20
as of October 1, 2014
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.20:
- Add PPS Auto-Off mode support for GPS19x
- Fixed duplicate entries for the baud rate selection in the sensor configuration dialog.
- Fixed the list of selectable baudrates for all the GPS sensors as per each sensors' technical specification manual.
- Fixed the list of selectable baudrates in the COMM setup dialog to match the list of selectable baudrates in the sensor configuration dialog.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Fix baud rate options for GPS 19x.
- Improved font size for Windows 7.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Add support for GPS19x sensor.
- Fix options for DGPS mode selection for GPS17x, GPS18x PC/LVC and GPS18x - 5Hz
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added ability to enable/disable velocity threshold filtering.
- Modified the PGRMID sentence format for maintaining consistency with the other NMEA sentences.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.60:
- Add PGRMID sentence to allow user programmable device ID.
- Added Checkbox to turn position averaging On/Off.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.40:
- Added support for GPS 15x, 15xH and 15xL products.
- Allow Power Save Mode for GPS 18x.
- Added 'Automatic' to DGPS Mode options.
- Fixed issue with downloading configuration from sensor when NMEA output time is set to large values.
- Download the executable file to your PC.
- Double click on executable file to run the application.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.