Updates & Downloads
MapConverter for Windows software version 2.1.1
as of February 18, 2010
View installation instructions and system requirements
- MapConverter converts maps and unlock codes on your Windows PC to the Macintosh format.
- View instructions on migrating Garmin map products from Windows to the Mac here. (PDF file- 245KB)
- Please send issues to Application.Support@garmin.com.
- Download and install the MapInstall/MapManager package to your Mac to complete the migration.
Changes made from version 2.0.1 to 2.1.1:
- Detect Mac-compatible products and inform user that a conversion is not necessary.
- Fixed an issue where MapConverter would crash if the 'My Documents' folder could not be accessed.
- Fixed an issue with the conversion of US Topo 24K Central v3.
- Removed compression feature which caused problems for some users.
- Added enhanced map security features.
- Download MapConverter to your Windows PC.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to run the installer.
- Click the Unzip button to install MapConverter.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.