Updates & Downloads
Astro 220 (region file only) software version 3.70
as of August 16, 2011
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:
- Added support for German DC40 collars.
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
- Fixed occasional missed reception of dog collar transmissions.
- Fixed Swedish and Norwegian messages on dog status banners.
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.50:
- Improve logging track points of collars in weak GPS coverage.
- Improve behavior of interference messages when tracking several collars.
- Prevent setting the Collar Lock PIN when changing a dog unit type to pet.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Added support to ensure that DC 40 features are enabled when Astro/DC 40 bundles are manufactured.
- Added the ability to enable DC 40 features by using the 'Identify Dog Unit' option on the Dog Info page.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Added features for the DC 40.
- Made minor changes to Norwegian and Swedish strings.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.20:
- Improved behavior of warnings used when interference is detected or a dog unit has lost GPS signal.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 3.00:
- Add support for downloadable content.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Added support for maps greater than 2 GB.
- Fixed shutdown that occurs when viewing vertical profiles for routes in demo mode.
- Fixed potential shutdown caused by having no dogs in the dog list while on the dog page.
- Fixed issue where certain topo maps would not show all map features.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Updated text translations.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.60:
- Corrected shutdown that occurs on the map page when Norwegian supplemental maps are loaded.
- Added the SWEREF 99TM grid.
- Added the Estonian grid.
- Improved promptness of the turn review popup.
- Change number of lines of text in the address field on map feature review page from 4 to 6.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Remembers dog type assigned to each dog unit.
- Correctly displays Dog Info page if all of dog tracking is paused.
- Prevents proximity tone setup from blocking key tones.
- Improves accuracy of altimeter total ascent/descent calculation.
- Improves reliability of altimeter data reporting.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Improved user interface used when adding a new dog to the dog list.
- Added ability for Mac to communicate with DC 20 via the Astro 220.
- Improved reliability of DC 20 communication status indicators.
- Fixed occasional freeze on map during panning or complex route calculations.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.