Updates & Downloads
DNX 7100 software version 3.00
as of March 22, 2012
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Corrected new ICAO list overflow issue.
- Added support for maps greater than 2GB in size.
- Fixed stability issues when parsing bad weather county warning file.
- Updated to allow locking maps to UID from external media.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Added support for high-density SD cards to handle future map updates.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Fixed compatibility issue with 2010 Middle Eastern map.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Improved that way long map descriptions are displayed.
- Improved the way categories are displayed when using City Navigator Europe NT 2009 maps.
- Improved zip code search when using Singapore/Malaysia NT v3.00 maps.
- Improved search results when using Australia 2009 NT maps.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed a problem where some SD map cards fail to unlock.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Correct issue with remote 'Back' button on certain 'Find...' pages.
- Corrected a shutdown error found after loading software for some devices.
- Corrected capitalization error found while using Middle East maps.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Added Mexican time zones.
- Implement new Daylight Savings Time rules for US.
- Corrected shutdown caused by some custom POI files.
- Added support for Canadian traffic.
- Corrected shutdown caused by some address searches.
- Improved extended postal code search results for the UK.
- Create a 'garmin' folder on an SD data card (must be at least 16mb space available on the card).
- Download the appropriate self-extracting archive file onto your hard drive.
- Run the downloaded executable file.
- Click on Browse and select the SD card reader in the list, then select the 'garmin' folder.
- Click Unzip to save the files onto the 'garmin' directory on the SD card.
- Wait for the message that the update was unzipped successfully and close the updater.
- Safely remove SD card from PC.
- Insert SD card into Hideaway Navigation System. If there is already a card there, temporarily remove it.
- Your Hideaway Navigation System will ask if you would like to update software. Answer 'Yes'.
- The update will begin. Do not power off unit while the update is in progress. When finished you can verify the update by checking the version number in Menu->Settings->About->Software.
- Remove SD card.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available SD card reader.