Updates & Downloads
StreetPilot c580 software version 6.70
as of December 7, 2008
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 6.60 to 6.70:
- Added NAVTEQ traffic support.
- Fixed issue of multiple 'Other' categories in POI search.
Changes made from version 6.50 to 6.60:
- Fixed issue where some movie theatres were not being displayed through MSN.
- Fixed Garmin Lock issue that occurs during pin change when user chooses to cancel the change.
Changes made from version 6.40 to 6.50:
- Improve handling of the situation where overlapping map data is present on the device.
- Fixed issue where fleet management interface messages can get stuck in the outbox.
Changes made from version 6.30 to 6.40:
- Corrected issue with Retail Map Update compatibility
Changes made from version 6.20 to 6.30:
- Fixed time-retention issue between unit power cycles
Changes made from version 6.10 to 6.20:
- Corrected an issue where Retail Map Update fails to install
Changes made from version 6.00 to 6.10:
- Added support for MSN Canada
- Addressed an issue of missing MSN Direct movie times
- Addressed an issue in GPS Buddy where an out going message can be stuck in the message queue and never get sent
- Addressed an issue with Cyclops speed camera cache
Changes made from version 5.70 to 6.00:
- Fixed problem with the same map existing in two regions
- Fixed issue with backlight when position is north of the Arctic Circle
- Fixed issue with ejecting device from a Mac computer
- Fixed issue where the avoidance option 'Unpaved Road' was not being saved
- Added notification to make reservation in advance at lodging establishments to receive discounts with Savers Guide
- Fixed street name display with special characters (l', d')
- Fixed issue with saving settings when Locale is selected as 'Other'
- Fixed issue where road name was sometimes used instead of highway number
- Improved MSN synchronization time
- Updated the locations of the Garmin waypoints
Changes made from version 5.60 to 5.70:
- Corrected problem with loosing final destination points if a route is to long
Changes made from version 5.50 to 5.60:
- Corrected problem with sending Fleet management text messages
Changes made from version 5.40 to 5.50:
- Added support for the modified drawing styles present in certain specialty maps
- Updated POI menu to display sub-categories in Europe
- Corrected French traffic translations
Changes made from version 5.30 to 5.40:
- Fixed Extended Postal Code searching used in Great Britain
Changes made from version 5.20 to 5.30:
- Daylight saving changes for United States
- Added Mexican time zones
- Fixed Zoom out button to highlight when touched
- Set default avoidance setting for unpaved roads
- Fixed error of not displaying correct symbol for custom POI
- Download the self-extracting archive file for your Streetpilot c580 onto your hard drive.
- Connect your Streetpilot c580 to a free USB port on your PC with the correct PC interface cable.
- Allow your Streetpilot c580 to initialize and enter USB mode.
- Unzip the files in the archive by running the downloaded executable file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the launched update application on your computer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.