Updates & Downloads
400 Series Simulator software version 5.01
as of November 1, 2006
View installation instructions
- Windows XP Operating System required.
- This simulator is not compatible with Windows Vista or Windows 7 Operating Systems.
- This simulator is not compatible with 64-bit Operating Systems.
- It is recommended that you disable screen savers or other programs running on your PC while you go through the software installation process process.
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily locate the file by saving it to a location such as the 'My Documents' folder or to 'C:\'.
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it. This will launch the Win-Zip Self Extractor. This program compresses the data to allow for a faster download of the needed files.
- A program window will appear asking you where to 'Un-zip' the files. This is by default C:\Garmin. You can change this location if you like. Be sure to note where the un-zipped files are going to allow you to find them! Click on the button labeled 'Un-zip'.
- Once the un-zip process is complete, click on the 'Close' button to exit the Win-Zip Self Extractor.
- Open the C:\Garmin (or other folder where you un-zipped the files), locate the file named 'Setup.exe' and double click on it.