Updates & Downloads
Navus2 software version 2.20
as of January 16, 2007
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.20:
- Fixed lock-up problem with certain Fodor's data points.
- Fixed problem with traffic module not unlocking memory.
- Fixed memory problem when overlapping maps are loaded.
- Fixed issue with reading the touchscreen pressure sensor which caused erroneous readings.
- Download the self-extracting archive file for your Navus2 onto your hard drive.
- Connect your Navus2 to a free USB port on your PC with the correct PC interface cable.
- Allow your Navus2 to initialize and enter USB mode.
- Unzip the files in the archive by running the downloaded executable file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the launched update application on your computer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.