Updates & Downloads
WAAS Route Planner (and G1000 WFDE Prediction) software version Rev A
as of December 22, 2006
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This file is a self extracting .exe file. The download file contains the Garmin Route Planning software,
WFDE Prediction Software 006-A0154-01 for the G1000, and
Garmin Route Planning User's Manual 560-0180-01
- Garmin Route Planner is a flight planning tool that creates a file to be used in conjunction with Garmin G1000 WFDE Prediction software 006-A0154-01
- The navigation data base used with the Garmin Route Planner is a worldwide data set with the following restrictions:
1. All airports included have a runway length of 4900 feet or
2. ICAO airport identifiers are used except for 4-character US
airport ICAO identifiers that start with letter 'K'. For 4-character US airport ICAO identifiers that start with
letter 'K', the 'K' is stripped from the identifier;
example, KSLE is SLE
3. Only data associated with GPS navigation and Approaches is
- This tool should only be used if the user's computer does not meet the criteria necessary to use the G1000 trainer programs, which are available from the Accessories tab on the G1000 product page.
- Accept (or Deny) the Garmin License Agreement.
- Select the components to install (suggested: select all components).
- Select the folder location, then select 'Install'. The default location is 'C:\Program Files\G1000 Route Planning.'
- Select 'Close' to complete the installation.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.