Updates & Downloads
WAAS Route Planner (and G1000 WFDE Prediction) software version Rev A
as of December 22, 2006
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This file is a self extracting .exe file. The download file contains the Garmin Route Planning software,
WFDE Prediction Software 006-A0154-01 for the G1000, and
Garmin Route Planning User's Manual 560-0180-01
- Garmin Route Planner is a flight planning tool that creates a file to be used in conjunction with Garmin G1000 WFDE Prediction software 006-A0154-01
- The navigation data base used with the Garmin Route Planner is a worldwide data set with the following restrictions:
1. All airports included have a runway length of 4900 feet or
2. ICAO airport identifiers are used except for 4-character US
airport ICAO identifiers that start with letter 'K'. For 4-character US airport ICAO identifiers that start with
letter 'K', the 'K' is stripped from the identifier;
example, KSLE is SLE
3. Only data associated with GPS navigation and Approaches is
- This tool should only be used if the user's computer does not meet the criteria necessary to use the G1000 trainer program, which is available at http://www.garmin.com/products/g1000.
- Accept (or Deny) the Garmin License Agreement.
- Select the components to install (suggested: select all components).
- Select the folder location, then select 'Install'. The default location is 'C:\Program Files\G1000 Route Planning.'
- Select 'Close' to complete the installation.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.