Updates & Downloads
nuvi 310/360/370 (region file only) software version 5.20
as of January 7, 2010
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 5.10 to 5.20:
- Fixed problem where certain voices could sound garbled.
- Fixed issue that could occur working with Safety Cameras.
- Corrected Eniwetok Time Zone.
- Corrected Spanish punctuation marks.
- Fixed issue where road names were not showing for Athens map.
- Added Flemish voice support.
- Fixed issue with adding traffic subscriptions for Italian and French.
- Fixed issue that could occur with address searches.
- Fixed issue with Currency Converter rounding improperly.
- Fixed issue when pressing Play or Dial button for a TourGuide.
- Fixed issue when using the Near button to dial a POI.
Changes made from version 5.00 to 5.10:
- Added Altech Netstar South African traffic support
Changes made from version 4.70 to 5.00:
- Enhanced compatibility with PC Applications.
Changes made from version 4.60 to 4.70:
- Fixed issue where fleet management interface messages can get stuck in the outbox
- Improve handling of the situation where overlapping map data is present on the device.
Changes made from version 4.50 to 4.60:
- Corrected issue with Retail Map Update compatibility
Changes made from version 4.40 to 4.50:
- Corrected handling of Yard compatible Voices
Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.40:
- Correct a problem with the Detour function locking up
- Corrected translations of Go Home
- Updated Traffic Translations
Changes made from version 3.90 to 4.30:
- Fixed problem with the same map existing in two regions
- Updated traffic translations
- Fixed issue with backlight when position is north of the Arctic Circle
- Fixed issue with ejecting device from a Mac computer
- Added notification to make reservation in advance at lodging establishments to receive discounts with Savers Guide
- Fixed street name display with special characters (l', d')
- Fixed issue with saving settings when Locale is selected as 'Other'
- Fixed issue where road name was sometimes used instead of highway number
- Added traffic support for UAE and Australia
- Updated the locations of the Garmin waypoints
- Fixed issue with British National Grid coordinates
- Update currency converter data
- Added African time zones
- Fixed issue where traffic delays were showing 1min.
- Fixed issue with incorrect scrolling in Point Of Interest
- Fixed issue with Audible Books that caused shutdowns
- Added Asian languages [Mandarin (China), Japanese, Mandarin (Taiwan), Korean, Thai, Taiwanese, Cantonese], Arabic, Luxembourgish, Catalan, and Afrikaans
- Resolved issue with map update reminder
- Fixed issue with max volume to stop over driving the speakers and blowing them out
- Fixed issue where dense roads with Cyclops cameras were starving unit
Changes made from version 3.80 to 3.90:
- Updated Lithuanian text translations
- Corrected issue that could cause the unit to shutdown during some searches for cities and streets
- Corrected issue that could prevent proper startup when custom POI files contain a large number of bitmaps
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.80:
- Added support for Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Romanian, and Serbian pre-recorded voices. Download voices using WebUpdater.
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
- Fixed Extended Postal Code searching used in Great Britain
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.50:
- Removed + when dialing POI's in the United States
- Updated the US Daylight Saving Time for 2007
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Increased hands-free volume
- Updated text translations
- Added support for Russian, Turkish, Slovak, and Estonian Pre-recorded voices
- Added Russian locale
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Fixed an address search problem with City Navigator Europe v9 map
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Added support for importing M3U playlists. Place M3U playlist in the same directory as your music. From the MP3 player, touch Browse -> Import Playlist. Touch the playlist you want to import, and the songs are loaded in that order.
- Added SMS / Text Message Support for compatible phones
- Added support for reading messages with TTS voices
- Changed the safety camera alarm rate
- Fixed a demo unit localization problem
- Default to the full demo wizard
- Added Lithuanian (in progress, partial translation) text language support
- Made dealer requested translation changes
- Show ferry lines on the map
- Fixed a picture viewer bug
- Added High-capacity SD card support
- Fixed the display of coordinates on the review page
- Fixed a British Grid Problem on the Coordinates page
- Fixed a Traffic page problem where distances where not always shown
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
- Improved the Bluetooth firmware update process
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Improved the calculation of long routes and avoiding highways
- Improved coordinate entry find method
- Improved vehicle load times on vehicle page
- Fixed potential routing problems in areas with overlapping maps
- Removed off-road bearing line
- Updated text language translations
- Added verification step to Garmin Lock Pin entry
- Fixed traffic list and detour button interaction
- Adjusted the Bluetooth Audio parameters
- Removed the audio tone for proximity points while a call is active
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Added menu option to change splash screen that was taken out in 2.70
- Fixed route review page: correctly draw the new turn
- Added minor translation fixes for Swedish and French
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.70:
- Added Estonian text language
- Added Croatian, Greek, and Slovenian Pre-recorded Voices
- Added support for GPS-Buddy
- Added support for MPC maps
- Added fix for MPC map and Garmin map interaction
- Improved multiple map searching
- Added support for Safety Cameras
- Improved MP3 player: increase maximum number of MP3s to 1000
- Changed to make update procedure consistent with other GARMIN products
- Added fix for long routes
- Updated text translations
- Added fix for ferry avoidance
- Added fix for coordinate entry
- Added fix for powering on from charge mode with GTMxx connected
- Added a pause to audible books during a phone call
- Improved the Bluetooth software update process
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed a map recognition problem on units with multiple maps
Changes made from version 210 to 230:
- Fixed a night mode bug on the GPI review page
- Improved the Bluetooth devices search feature
- Improved the performance of the call history page
- Fixed a long favorites name bug
- Added Polish and Hungarian pre-recorded voices
- Fixed a MP3 playback issue
- Modified the off-road map page fields
- Fixed a Bluetooth Software update problem
- The MP3 browser now saves the list index when the user hits back
- Added GPI Tour Guide support
- Added a media (Audible/MP3) shortcut on map page when one or the other is playing
- Fixed Australian POI dial bug
- Added an alpha keyboard for DTMF tones during an active call
- Fixed a bug with Custom POI proximity alerts
- Added a Where to? -> coordinates button for creating waypoints using lat/long
- Fixed a mapsource GPX compatibility issue
- Fixed a units and position localization bug
- Improved Bluetooth firmware update speed
- Fixed a pre-recorded voices display bug
- Fixed a locale time zone bug
- Add support for more special connection Bluetooth phones
- Several Garmin lock fixes
- Enabled Call waiting
- Several traffic bug fixes
- Improvements made to MP3 playback
- Added the model number to the system info page
- Fixed a find near destination bug for long routes
- Fixed a GPI symbol bug
- Improved demo mode
- Improved the resolution of the splash screen
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.