Updates & Downloads
nuvi Bluetooth Firmware software version 3.40
as of November 10, 2008
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.40:
- Made general improvements in hands-free operation.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Resolved phone disconnect issue.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 3.00:
- Improved phone ring-tone support
- New special pairing mode for some phonebooks
- Improved support for text messaging
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.80:
- Improved Bluetooth support for various phones
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.