Updates & Downloads
StreetPilot c510 software version 6.70
as of December 7, 2008
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 6.60 to 6.70:
- Added NAVTEQ traffic support.
- Fixed issue of multiple 'Other' categories in POI search.
Changes made from version 6.50 to 6.60:
- Fixed issue where some movie theatres were not being displayed through MSN.
- Fixed Garmin Lock issue that occurs during pin change when user chooses to cancel the change.
Changes made from version 6.40 to 6.50:
- Improve handling of the situation where overlapping map data is present on the device.
- Fixed issue where fleet management interface outgoing messages could get stuck in the queue.
Changes made from version 6.30 to 6.40:
- Corrected issue with Retail Map Update compatibility
Changes made from version 6.20 to 6.30:
- Fixed time-retention issue between unit power cycles
Changes made from version 6.10 to 6.20:
- Corrected an issue where Retail Map Update fails to install
Changes made from version 6.00 to 6.10:
- Added support for MSN Canada
- Addressed an issue of missing MSN Direct movie times
- Addressed an issue in GPS Buddy where an out going message can be stuck in the message queue and never get sent
- Addressed an issue with Cyclops speed camera cache
Changes made from version 5.70 to 6.00:
- Fixed problem with the same map existing in two regions
- Updated traffic translations
- Fixed issue with backlight when position is north of the Arctic Circle
- Fixed issue with ejecting device from a Mac computer
- Fixed issue where the avoidance option 'Unpaved Road' was not being saved
- Added notification to make reservation in advance at lodging establishments to receive discounts with Savers Guide
- Fixed street name display with special characters (l', d')
- Fixed issue with saving settings when Locale is selected as 'Other'
- Fixed issue where road name was sometimes used instead of highway number
- Added traffic support for UAE and Australia
- Updated the locations of the Garmin waypoints
Changes made from version 5.60 to 5.70:
- Corrected problem with loosing final destination points if a route is to long
Changes made from version 5.50 to 5.60:
- Corrected problem with sending Fleet management text messages
Changes made from version 5.40 to 5.50:
- Added support for the modified drawing styles present in certain specialty maps
- Updated POI menu to display sub-categories in Europe
- Corrected French traffic translations
Changes made from version 5.30 to 5.40:
- Fixed Extended Postal Code searching used in Great Britain
Changes made from version 5.20 to 5.30:
- Daylight saving changes for United States
- Added Mexican time zones
- Fixed Zoom out button to highlight when touched
- Set default avoidance setting for unpaved roads
- Fixed error of not displaying correct symbol for custom POI
Changes made from version 4.10 to 5.20:
- Improved Traffic Interface
- Added Russian locale
- Added Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Brazilian Portuguese, Serbian, Romanian pre-recorded voice support
- Fixed address search issue
- Fixed problem introduced in version 4.00 that could cause files on the device to get corrupt.
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.10:
- Resolved Address search problems
- Added Brazil and Mexico locale options
- Improved tone generation efficiency
- Resolved lock up issue when setting traffic provider to Auto
- Modified UK, New Zealand and Australia default setting
- Fixed car driving sideways problem
- Fixed issue where scroll up still valid after clearing entries from recent selection page
- Improved GPS reception in long tunnels
Changes made from version 3.30 to 4.00:
- Changed the safety camera alarm rate
- Enable filtering of the Daylight Saving list based on time zone
- Modified to power off the unit when disconnected by computer while exiting from mass storage mode and restart the unit if the USB cable is pulled
- Added support for Russian, Turkish, Slovak, and Estonian pre-recorded voices
- Added Arizona time zone
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.30:
- Added pre-recorded voice guidance support for Greek, Croatian, and Slovenian
- Added verification prompt for entering PIN on Garmin lock feature
- Fixed button row on main menu to operate on one touch
- Fixed error of missing cities in address search
- Resolved a low battery power down lock up situation
Changes made from version 2.40 to 3.10:
- Garmin safety Camera Support (For More Information please visit Safety Camera Subscription)
- Support for Avoid Ferries along the route
- Prevent 2d map scale being overwritten by pop-up buttons
- Prompt to choose HOME as via point when setting home address and navigating to home
- Copyrights Update
- Save country code with the phone numbers when saving waypoints
- Display setup menu properly for SD card insert/eject
- Fixed restore errors for map setup and display setup
- Fixed slow response to first button pressed on keyboard
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.40:
- Support for Polish and Hungarian voices.
- Updated translations.
- Download the self-extracting archive file for your Streetpilot c510 onto your hard drive.
- Connect your Streetpilot c510 to a free USB port on your PC with the correct PC interface cable.
- Allow your Streetpilot c510 to initialize and enter USB mode.
- Unzip the files in the archive by running the downloaded executable file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the launched update application on your computer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.