Updates & Downloads
Garmin Que for Palm OS with GPS 10 software version 2.20
as of August 5, 2005
View installation instructions and system requirements
- The Garmin Que for Palm OS software requires approximately 3.5 MB of internal memory.
- This installation package includes the English Voice Guidance Language only. To load a different language, first install the Garmin Que for Palm OS software and then follow the instructions for the Voice Guidance Language software download.
- This installation package does not include a basemap. To load a basemap, follow the instructions for basemap downloads. Basemaps provide country / state boundaries, major roads, and bodies of water, but do not provide detailed street data for routing.
- Start installing the Que software to your Palm device by selecting the Download link found on this web page.
- Next choose to Open the update file. This step will automatically launch the GarminQueforPalmOSwithGPS10_220.exe.
- Follow directions given by installer and choose to install the update to the default location.
- Complete Que software installation by performing a HotSync.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.