Updates & Downloads
StreetPilot c340 software version 6.10
as of July 16, 2008
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Upgrading may cause user settings and favorites to be lost.
Changes made from version 6.00 to 6.10:
- Improve handling of the situation where overlapping map data is present on the device.
- Fixed issue where fleet management interface messages can get stuck in the outbox.
Changes made from version 5.90 to 6.00:
- Corrected issue connecting with WebUpdater.
Changes made from version 5.80 to 5.90:
- Corrected issue with Retail Map Update compatibility
Changes made from version 5.70 to 5.80:
- Enhanced Retail Map Update support.
Changes made from version 4.40 to 5.70:
Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.40:
- Resolved issue while routing.
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.30:
- Added Canadian Traffic Support
- Added support for HC SD Cards
- Added fixed problem with reading MMC Cards
- Added support for 4 GB region files
- Added state abbreviation to city search
- Fixed bug when searching for street names over 20 characters
- Adjust map field height to fix problem with panning arrows being highlighted
- Improved satellite acquisition.
Changes made from version 3.90 to 4.00:
- Improved Garmin USB support on Macintosh computers
Changes made from version 3.70 to 3.90:
- Updated for United States Daylight Saving Time change
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:
- Added 'Save' button to the browse map.
- Fixed some route calculations errors.
- Improvements to when we warn if traffic is ahead.
- Fixed missing spaces in Swedish traffic event translations.
- Fixed 'Road closed due to avalanche' traffic event.
- Abbreviate road directions in traffic events. For example, display 'I-435 S' instead of I-435 Southbound'.
- Fixed problem with custom POIs not getting loaded correctly.
- Check for GTM subscription status more often.
- Added support to Address search to pick which map to use if multiple maps exist on the unit.
- Fixed problem using attention tone with a text-to-speech voice.
- Added support for Croatian, Greek, and Slovenian pre-recorded voices.
- Fixed problem in finding addresses in Canada.
- Added postal code support for Canada (requires City Navigator v8 NT maps).
- Improved the map information page under system settings.
- Improvements to the calculated cost/severity of traffic events.
- Corrected ordering of address number and street name in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish voices.
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.60:
- Corrected problem with volume indicator not going to the max level.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Fixed problem with reading traffic data from maps on an SD card.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Added support for Polish, Hungarian, Flemish and Czech voices.
- Fixed problem when using traffic receiver and navigating to dead-end roads.
- Added support to use WebUpdater for updating voices and traffic receiver software.
- Corrections to Finnish voice when speaking a distance.
- Fixed problem introduced in version 3.20 where route calculations we're not always optimal.
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Fixed problem with not preserving new voice language selection after cycling power.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Fixed display problem for the traffic providers.
- Fixed problem with not being able to search for custom POIs.
- Added Slovencina and Slovenscina text languages.
- Added missing translations for Cesky, Dansk, Nederlands, Deutsch, ELLINIKA, Italiano, Norsk, Polski, Español, and Svenska.
- Fixed problem with 'Avoid Highways' setting not behaving correctly.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 3.00:
- Fixed lock-up that could occur from 3D map drawing.
- Fixed memory leak that could occur on long routes.
- Corrected highway shields displayed on the map.
- Allow user to input city for address search (North American version).
- Fixed problem with the heading display on the map page where it wouldn't display certain characters.
- Fixed problem where the browse map and turn preview maps wouldn't draw in night-mode colors.
- Fixed problem on the Route Review page when route is recalculated while on this page.
- Text is now auto-sized on the Route Review page.
- Swapped the order of 'Search All' and 'Spell City' in the address/intersection searches.
- Selection of 'country' in the address/intersection search when European and U.S. maps are loaded is now allowed.
- Improved proximity alarm notification on the Map page.
- Display hour glass during long searches in the 'favorites' list.
- Fixed display flash when selecting 'search near city'.
- Warning page is no longer displayed when restarting from a voice language change.
- Removed the 'Go' button on the safety camera review page.
- The state is now displayed on the City Review page.
- Added support for French Canadian voice.
- Fixed problem where avoidances label would say 'Disabled' when 'avoid traffic' was selected.
- Improved street labeling on Map page when not matched to a road.
- Download the self-extracting archive file for your Streetpilot c340 onto your hard drive.
- Connect your Streetpilot c340 to a free USB port on your PC with the correct PC interface cable.
- Unzip the files in the archive by running the downloaded executable file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the launched update application on your computer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.