Updates & Downloads
GMA 245 software version 2.30
as of March 29, 2017
View installation instructions
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system, and an available SD card and reader.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Improved music volume controls at power up
- Improved Bluetooth connection handling
- Download the self-extracting update file onto your hard drive.
- Insert an SD card with at least 20 MB of free space into your card reader.
- Open the self-extracting update file and follow the instructions provided by the installer application. You will be prompted to specify the drive letter of the SD card you wish to use for the update.
- Turn the unit off. Insert the SD card containing the software update. Turn the unit on while pressing the COM1 MIC and TEL buttons.
- During the software update, the top row of buttons will light, from left to right, indicating the update progress. Do not remove power or turn the unit off during the update process.
- When the update is completed the unit will reset itself and resume normal operation.