Updates & Downloads
Forerunner 935 software version 2.90
as of April 6, 2017
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.90:
- Fixed an issue where one couldn't import files from Basecamp to the device.
- Made general improvements to increase product stability.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.70:
- Added support for GroupTrack.
- Added support for Bontrager bike lights.
- Added countdown spinner for pool swim activities.
- Added message for when a course exceeds the device's course point limit.
- Added instructional tips for the Training Status page and Performance widget.
- Added recording of FIT files for Golf activites.
- Fixed issue with Virtual Partner not displaying time ahead/behind information correctly.
- Fixed broken Portuguese and Hebrew keyboards.
- Minor bug fixes and usability improvements.