Updates & Downloads
RV-BBT600 RV HUB Dock software version 2.10
as of March 8, 2017
View system requirements
- When updating the RV HUB Remote and RV HUB Dock software versions from 2.00 (or earlier) to 2.10 (or later), the RV HUB Dock software MUST be updated before the RV HUB Remote software.
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Improved source level matching.
- Improved handling of USB media.
- Improved bluetooth reconnection functionality.
- Improved Fusion link phone application support.
- Improved album art support on iPod source.
- Fixed an issue where mute state was not retained when skipping tracks on USB source.
- Fixed an issue where fusion link would not connect in WiFi station mode.
- Fixed an issue where the steering wheel controls would change the volume by 2 steps.
- Added MTP support for windows phones.
- Added a feature to allow WiFi settings to be restored to factory defaults.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.