Updates & Downloads
vivosmart 3 software version 2.90
as of April 7, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.90:
- Add Relax Timer to All-Day Stress Widget
- Updated Timer when initial All-Day Stress reading is unavailable
- Enable use of default widget setting
- Enable capability to automatically apply software updates
- Improve Alarm functionality
- Add one-time hints for menu navigation
- Improved Find My Watch functionality
- Show battery level when charging on time-date screen
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.