Updates & Downloads
Forerunner 35 JPN (region file only) software version 3.00
as of February 22, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Improve the heart rate graph.
- Enable backlight for move alerts.
- Fix issues related to TrueUp of activity data.
- Fix issues related to displaying personal records.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.90:
- Fix an issue where the device could possibly lose steps while syncing with Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Fix language issue that would revert the device to English language.
- Add message for when the move bar is cleared.
- Improve active calories calculation.
- Add footpod as a speed source for walk.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.