Updates & Downloads
DriveAssist 50, APAC (GCD file only) software version 2.10
as of February 23, 2017
Use WebUpdater to install this file.
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Fixed an issue with sorting trips in reverse alphabetical order.
- Fixed an issue that could cause excessively long route calculation times.
- Fixed an issue that prevented routes from being recalculated after going off route.
- Fixed an issue that screen does not turn on when power is applied.
- Added 'Convenience Store' type in up ahead feature.
- Fixed an issue that could cause device crash when using voice command to view favorite points.
- Improved software stability
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.