Updates & Downloads
GPSMAP 276cx software version 3.30
as of March 8, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Fixed issue where data fields would not update correctly on the compass page.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.20:
- Fixed issue where waypoints were being drawn incorrectly on the map.
- Fixed issue where selecing an intersection on the map would not transition to the correct view.
- Fixed issue where course and bearing line could not be configured separately in Map Setup.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 3.00:
- Added automatic transition to the map page when the device gets a GPS fix if no buttons have been pressed.
- Fixed issue where selecting direct routes with more than 50 waypoints did not work.
- Fixed issues with marine current station information.
- Fixed waypoint category filtering on the map.
- Fixed issue where new user waypoints would not be assigned the default category.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Fixed issue with saved tracks with more than 16,000 points.
- Fixed possible shutdown when using highway page.
- Fixed pointer field not displaying on the map overlay.
- Fixed possible shutdown when using voice navigation in the automotive mount.
- Fixed issue where Avoidance Setup was available when the Routing Activity is set to Prompted. Prompted routing will use the avoidance settings for the activity selected after being prompted.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed issue where POIs would not show up in Find->Extras when loading using Garmin POI loader.
- Fixed issue where deleting archived tracks would not work.
- Fixed smart notification messages being cut off in the notification list.
- Fixed issues with route creation from the map.
- Improved route calculation time on the map.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improved marine map support
- Improved route calculation times
- Fixed issue where tracks were not shown on the map when activated via the NAV button
- Fixed possible freeze when searching for POI 'Food and Drink'
- Fixed issue where activating a route while in Marine mode would automatically switch to Automotive mode
- Fixed intermittent issue where selecting 'Hide/Show Heading Line' on the map would not work
- Fixed possible shutdown on the Active Route page
- Fixed possible issue where routes would remain on the map after being deleted
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved marine map support
- Fixed issue where the active route would not recalculate correctly if route avoidance settings were changed
- Fixed possible issue where voice prompts could not be heard when using headphones
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed possible freeze when ejecting the unit from mass storage
- Fixed possible shutdown on the GPS page with low battery
- Fixed routing for routes that include shaping points
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.