Updates & Downloads
RV/Camper 770 software version 4.70
as of April 6, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 4.70:
- Added support for Swiss LV03 and LV95 coordinate formats.
- Improved routing calculations.
- Improved pronunciation of some street names.
- Fixed several issues with the display of Arabic text.
- Fixed an issue that caused the unit to shut down when connecting to a computer.
- Improved messaging to notify users when an SD card can no longer be used.
- Enabled Environmental zones for Europe.
- Improved software stability.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Audible Driver Alerts settings from being saved.
- Fixed an issue that could cut off GPI location information.
- Fixed an issue where parking and address searches would not use the selected search area.
- Added coordinate results to the list of recently found locations.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.40:
- Fixed an issue that caused a Bluetooth connection to be dropped during a phone call.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.