Updates & Downloads
vivofit jr software version 2.30
as of March 14, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Enable Alarm clock feature
- Correct operation of sounds setting
- Improve reliability of data transfers
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Fixed issue where the time would stop updating
- Various minor improvements
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.