Updates & Downloads
D2 Bravo, K65, China (region file only) software version 3.70
as of December 27, 2016
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:
- Improved display of the Navigation Data expiration page.
- Added support for CIQ SDK 1.3.4
- Added support for LiveTrack Auto Start. Once enabled on the Garmin Connect Mobile app (More > LiveTrack), the LiveTrack session will be automatically started when the user begins an activity.
- Improved the app settings editing experience.
- Added support for 'Find My Watch'. (Garmin Connect Mobile App > More > Garmin Devices > Connected Device > Find My Device)
- Added support for VIRB Ultra 30.
- Fixed a potential issue with writing developer data through apps that support the Connect IQ 1.3 SDK.
- Improved support for the new Garmin Face-It mobile app, enabling creation of a Connect IQ watch face with a photo.
- Fixed a potential issue where intensity minutes would reset at midnight.
- Fixed a potential issue where the track log for an activity was not being shown in Garmin Connect.
- Fixed a potential issue where users VO2 max and Performance Condition values were getting affected with non-Run and Bike activities. (Ex: Walk, Hike, SUP etc.)
- Fixed potential issue where users were prompted to format their mass storage when connecting the devices to PC.
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.60:
- Improved overall stability while in an activity.
- Improved Speed alerts within the Fly activity to support speeds up to 990kts.
- Fixed showing nautical units for non-flying activity summaries.
- Added support for Connect IQ 1.3.0 SDK. See the Connect IQ 1.3.0 SDK for a list of new features.
- Added support for Apple Media Service - users can now control any active music player, e.g. Spotify, as well as volume. (requires iOS 8.0 and higher).
- Added support for phone apps to subscribe for more frequent data updates.
- Fixed an issue where Last Run/Swim/Ride widgets could appear blank.
- Fixed military time setting getting overwritten when syncing from Connect.
- Fixed high battery drain when using a ConnectIQ watch face and paired to a phone.
- Added notification of FPL transfer failure via Garmin Pilot due to full storage.
- Improved display of distances greater than 999 mi. or km.
- Added support for accessing other data screens while in a swim workout rest interval.
- Improved accuracy of distance and lap counting for Pool Swim.
- Improved the reliability of foot pod calibration.
- Improved ETA and ETE estimates when navigating a (non-flying) course.
- Improved label and background consistency across all widgets.
- Fixed an issue where Project Waypoint was not using the system setting for bearing units. (Settings > Sensors > Compass > Display)
- Fixed a potential issue where VO2 Max and Lactate Threshold estimates were being used incorrectly with Trail Run activities.
- Fixed an issue where distance data fields for SUP were using incorrect precision and units.
- Fixed a potential issue with high battery drain in watch mode.
- Fixed a potential issue where the user was not given a warning alert on the last length of a swim workout.
- Fixed a potential issue where certain multi-sport profiles were not available in the app list when navigating a course.
- Fixed a potential display issue with one of the analog watch faces. (Requires Display update 3.50)
Changes made from version 2.70 to 3.40:
- Added support for TAF on the METAR widget.
- Added support for entering custom tail number on aviation watch face. (Settings > Watch Face > Tail Number)
- Added new watch face styles.
- Added support for Golf App. Download courses through Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Added support for Jumpmaster App.
- Added support for Tactical App.
- Added support for Project Waypoint App.
- Added support for Standup Paddleboarding (SUP) App.
- Added support for Row App.
- Added support for Row Indoor App.
- Added support for Stress Score App.
- Added support for 'Dual Grid' hot key option.
- Added support for WiFi hot key option.
- Added Do Not Disturb feature and Auto Do Not Disturb (press & hold LIGHT; setup Auto DND through Garmin Connect Mobile).
- Added several new widgets, including Calories, Intensity Minutes, Last Sport, Golf, and My Day.
- Added Steps widget with floors climbed. This replaces the previous Wellness widget. Sleep mode is now automatic but can be entered manually through Settings > Activity Tracking.
- Added support for Advanced Running Dynamics metrics. Requires HRM-Run v6.60 or HRM-Tri v4.20.
- Added support for Connect IQ 1.2.6.
- Added support for Intensity Minutes goals. Requires a connection to a heart rate strap to accrue Vigorous minutes.
- Added preview for backlight brightness.
- Added support for audio alerts in Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Improved the Auto-Fly algorithm.
- Improved the colors used for sensor bar status icons.
- Fixed METAR widget wind speed units.
- Fixed potential issue with battery drain when using Analog watch faces. (Requires display update 3.20)
- Fixed potential issue with display of day/month on the watch face. (Requires display update 3.20)
- Fixed long TAF reports causing instability and incorrect clock time.
- Added flight plan transfer support from Garmin Pilot (requires PilotSync Connect IQ app and Garmin Pilot for Android v5.3 or iOS v8.3)
- Added current UTC/Zulu time to TAF page.
- Added support for showing more than 100 waypoints (Navigation > Saved Locations)
- Added support for setting backlight brightness to 5%
- Added a goal alert setting (Settings > Activity Tracking > Goal Alert)
- Added swim workout support
- Added ability to see achievements after saving an activity
- Fixed ETE and ETA to be based on current speed instead of average
- Fixed glide ratio and vert. dist. to destination fields while navigating flight plans
- Fixed light key not working on Nav. Data acceptance screen
- Fixed not downloading EPO data over Wifi
- Fixed occasional malfunction of default watch faces
- Fixed displaying issue of swimming data fields
- Fixed displaying issue of 'CRS to HARP' feature
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.