Updates & Downloads
Forerunner 35 software version 3.10
as of March 9, 2017
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
- Improve accuracy of step value displayed on post-activity summary page.
- Fix bug where GPS could remain on for an indoor activity.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Improve the heart rate graph.
- Enable backlight for move alerts.
- Fix issues related to TrueUp of activity data.
- Fix issues related to displaying personal records.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.80:
- Fix an issue where the device could possibly lose steps while syncing with Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Fix language issue that would revert the device to English language.
- Add message for when the move bar is cleared.
- Improve active calories calculation.
- Add footpod as a speed source for walk.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.50:
- Fix occasional issue with device not charging properly.
- Add improvements for manufacturing.