Updates & Downloads
Astro 430/Alpha 50 software version 2.50
as of March 15, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.50:
- Improved interference handling by replacing the interference wizard with a simple interference information banner.
- Improved consistency of dogs displayed by Drive Track or Fenix.
- Fixed issue when a dog is removed from the dog list, especially while in basestation mode.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.40:
- Increased auto power-off time to 30 minutes.
- Fixed display of HD BarkDetect sensitivity level (applies only to Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark models).
- Fixed possible invalid bearing transmitted to Drive Track or Fenix
- Added sync between Astro and Fenix dog list. Note: Fenix dog list will be rebuilt whenever Astro dog list order is changed.
- Improved notification of dog unit that has lost GPS.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.20:
- Improved DC50 pairing and control.
- Improved indication of dog device's low battery condition.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.