Updates & Downloads
Rino 7xx (WebUpdater) software version 2.70
as of March 2, 2017
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.70:
- Added support for Connect-IQ version 2.2.3.
- Added vibrate toggle button on the volume page.
- Added setting in Setup->Tones to mute the unit each time it powers up.
- Improved notifications functionality. Notes and smart notifications can now be displayed simultaneously.
- Improved volume controls so that volume can be changed while muted without unmutting.
- Fixed issue where Round-Trip Routing review page would not populate with information.
- Fixed issue where track manager would use the word 'track' instead of 'activity'.
- Fixed issue where powered off pressure trending would not work.
- Fixed issue where track portions were being saved incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where a green bar would display over the weather radar page when the automotive dashboard was on.
- Fixed issue where a geocache list deleted from geocaching.com would still show up on the device.
- Fixed issue where Round-Trip distance could not be modified.
- Fixed issue where swiping between multiple trip computer pages did not work.
- Fixed issue where selecting direct routes with more than 50 waypoints did not work.
- Fixed issue where the course line would always be drawn from the vehicle on the map.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Added pressure trending while off feature. See 'Pressure Trending' in Altimeter settings.
- Fixed issue that could occur after 5 Watt radio transmissions
- Fixed various CIQ issues
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Added support for Connect IQ Apps and Widgets
- Added background download of geocache descriptions, hints, and logs for geocaching.com premium members
- Improved Geocache Lists experience by adding bookmark lists as well as fixing some issues
- Fixed fit file support for track logs with greater than 20,000 points
- Fixed possible issue reconnecting to speed and cadence sensors after a power cycle
- Fixed display issue after rotating on the notification page
- Fixed issue where live geocaches would overwrite geocaches loaded via .gpx file
- Fixed inconsistant data reporting for current tracks and saved tracks
- Fixed possible issues on the turn review page
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Improved radio data transmission in some cases
- Improved unit to unit file transfers
- Fixed issues with Connect IQ data fields
- Fixed issue with weather alert
- Fixed issue with calorie calculation when using heart rate monitor
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Improved radio performance
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.